Refund ,Return & Cancellation Policy

Order cancellation

All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped.

If your order status is processed then it can not be cancelled in that case.

Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.


Note – White products can not be exchange or return.

•Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of the delivery date granted that the item(s) is in its original state and with the unboxing/unpacking video .

  • The buyer will be entitled to a refund (85% of the product price) once the item(s) is returned successfully. The initial delivery fee and restocking fee (15% of the product price) will be deducted from the transaction amount.
  • The buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and the return address will be provided after the exchange is confirmed by Shoe Park  Team
  • Please contact us before returning any product.
  • Return of products will not be accepted if the products/ boxes are damaged/ not in their original condition, or if the tags are removed.
    So please make proper unboxing video and let us know the reason for returning the product

We do not issue the refund/return if:

  • No Unboxing Video for the product received.
  • your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
  • your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. delayed due to lock down and Covid-19 Issue).

You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.

Important Note (Please read Carefully): No exchange No Return No Refund on dislike basis. We try to give best, but every customer taste n preference is different.

  • 360-degree unboxing parcel video required in case of any damage or wrong and missing item. Issue must be clear in video without any pause or cut and reported within 24 hours of receiving parcel.
  •  In case of Return by courier due to any reason, 85% of the amount will be refunded and the rest 15% is charged as shipping and stock in fees.
  • Share preferred courier service always, if not done will be send as per choice. And if your tracking not update in next 24-48 hour. please inform Immediately
  • If tracking is shared, please be little responsive to track it, report within 7 days if Product not received. No complaints will be entertained after that.
  • Slightly color vary or light-dark due to digital photography or mobile-computer monitor settings can be there.
  • Due to heavy dispatch sometimes tracking may get delayed but it is always dispatched on time.